Back to Nature Spring Edition
April 10, 2021, 9 a.m. - April 10, 2021, 4 p.m.Share on Facebook
A family friendly day of outdoor activities at Bethel Horizons.
We know that friends and families are looking for ways to recreate and reconnect while being aware of Covid guidelines. We have just the place . Join us at Bethel Horizons where we have over 500 acres to share!
- Hiking on Bethel Horizons numerous trails
- Live animals at the Nature Center
- Story book trail around Question Mark Pond
- Bring your own bike and helmet to test run a trail set up for mountain biking
- Tree tapping demonstration
- Vertical Playground on our high ropes challenge course
- Kid friendly obstacle course at the high ropes challenge course
Space will be limited so register early! Lunch will not be provided by Horizons, you will need to bring your own meals, snacks and beverages. With any questions please contact Phil at firstname.lastname@example.org.REGISTER NOW